Reviews for "King of Power"

Wow

Shit, I don't know how the hell you managed that, but you just did. I know there are various things you will say to go against the "turning sucks" argument, but none are particularly valid. For someone casually picking up this game for a play, the turning truly will put them off.

This still gets a 10 because the 3D work is astonishing. How the hell did you manage it?!?!?

I liked it but

I didnt like the fact of throttling down fto turn even not for tight corners of course youve told us we have to in the top part but anywho I know that you were trying to make it realistice but uh so you know when going 60 miles per hour you cant turn that sharp and stuff but i think wed appreciate it that if you mad deit easier to steer and the throttle fixed to where we could keep it in place better instead of it going down or up 87 miles per hour because we tapped the down or up button once for a short time and uhm more boats. but I still think that it is the best bpoating game ive ever played on a computer that was free so thank you.

Very impressive

Really nicely made game. I love the bouncing over the water and when spray gets on the windscreen. Really nice little touches

ChrisKempt responds:

Hey all! If you liked the game I'm glad, if not, I'm sad :O) Either way, thanks for taking the time to leave your comments, they're all very welcome. It's great to hear what people think either way, it helps us get better.

Cheers

C

Fantastic.

You have done the impossible, a 3D Flash racing game. This was a joy to play, it was built of great music, great graphics and an overall awesome feel.

You are my Flash god *bows on floor*.

This is a masterpiece, plain and simple.

ChrisKempt responds:

Wow, thanks, but I think Mr Fulp took the god title a while back :O) We are but minions!

C

awsome.

U really gave the game a real feel to it.I liked the music to.The turning was alittle hard but if u slow ur speed just enough u can make it around the turns profeisionaly.I eventually 1 first place.Keep it up.All of crash fm support u lol.:3