Reviews for "King of Power"

disappointing

i cannot say i like this game. it is much too hard to control the boat.

however, the programming in this must have been an incredible task...if only the controls were better. i'd prefer it if i had to hold the up arrow key down to keep my throttle up...

gr8

great game i didnt know that kind of thing was possible on flash. i couldnt turn though!

CHEECHS URL HAS A BACKDOOR VIRUS

DO NOT DOWNLOAD/RUN HIS PROGRAM OR IT WILL PUT A BACKDOOR VIRUS ON YOUR COMPUTER. Luckily i have a strong nortons security, so it was automatically deleted. Oh and nice gamy by the way, I couldnt turn though :)

yay

You have unleashed a monster...This game was so addictive, that it should be illegal. The graphics were beautilful for a 3-d game, and they kick the arse of most 2-d games. When I completed this game then I jut had this feeling: "What the hell am i supposed to play now?"
fla must be a monster

game is great >.> full version = virus

yea i have virus protection up and it runs thought the sites and both this and the other game that says "full version" is just a virus but great work on this game 10 all the way across