Reviews for "King of Power"

excellent

that was pretty good for a racing game probably out does all the other crappy driving games

Good effort

1st time im givin high stars for a drivin game.
I guess tis is good effort but kinda boring after a while.

Not the best

I didn't really like this game, because of the hard-to-get-used-to steering controls, but the graphics and audio were well done, and I liked how you put so much effort in.

funk-tastic

the menu was quite confusing and was waayy too full of advertising. with that off my chest, the visuals were stunning and while the steering was a little hard to figure out the gameplay was quite fun.
you get an 8 because you obviously put so much effort into this, and for the relatively small file size for such an advanced flash game. you lose 1 for confusing me with the menu!

cool

It took a while to learn the hand motions (did they matter?) and to be able to control the boat. Other than that, cool game.