Reviews for ""The Golden Mushroom""

Top 10 work

Wo! Great audio great story great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great!

Wo! thxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthxthx

wow...30 minutes of entertainment

Yes there was funny parts and serious parts. This flash is awsome. I bet ya you put a lot of work into it. OMG this flash is awsome. I really dont know what to say but...ill see your name in the front page next week!!!

MajinPiccolo responds:

It's actually 10 minutes long, and I put 2 months of work into this. Thanks, glad you were entertained by it.

Gods Work

Perfect in all ways GREAT JOB (:P

God's Work? No, that's my work. :(

lol, thanks glad you liked it.

The best sprite movie i've seen so far

I've seen quite a few sprite movies but none are as good as this one. well, some are close, but not close enough...

Anyway i think the voices are amazingly done since they sound just like who they are and its high quality, the animation is very smooth(i liked how you did the short fight between mario and wart), and there is some original humor in this stupendious flash movie.

Keep up the exellent work!

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thank you, I'll be sure to keep up the work.

Oohh I was quite impressed.

It is very and I do like the style the movie was made in.