Reviews for ""The Golden Mushroom""

well..

I cant stop watching the part where mario walks those plains singing that awfull song and then the cloud guy flaps out toadsworth with a rod..

its friggin hillareous :D !!

but some of the other jokes were god awfull.. like luigi falling down.. it was so predictable, and like wart being defeated so easily was a turnoff also..

Mario landing on the carpet by knocking down the bird out of nowhere was hillareous too btw :p

its a decent movie so i give it a big 7.

Some good, some bad.

You got a 9 for 1 reason and 1 reason only. You made me laugh.

However, some of the voices were pretty bad and some of the jokes fell flat.

Voices: Mario was a decent job, but seemed really bad in some places. Peach's voice didn't fit IMO, and Wart sounded like a 13-year old straining to deepen his voice.

Luigi was better, but unfortunately he wasn't around long enough. Toadsworth was great. Wario and Waluigi were good too. And the Rat guy was fairly decent. The ghost too. I don't think I left anyone out.

Jokes: I laughed out loud on a few parts, while groaned at another few. Since the majority of it made me laugh, I'll point out the ones that just failed.

The pasta puns were awful. You'd have been better off without them. The Wario and Waluigi dance part was just outright random, but not in a good way (though the exit made me laugh), and Wart farting SEEMS appropriate for his character, but it wasn't really needed. Also, the whole "It'sa me, Mario" thing was kinda stale, and so was the whole "Dumbass mario" thing with peach.

HOWEVER, dispite all this, I was entertained, I watched the whole thing, and I laughed out loud quite a few times. Just remember to get some better voices, don't use overused jokes, and try not to put any toilet humor in there.

Very nice

I think it is very nice. Keep it up.

Wow. Just...wow.

This was by far one of the best Mario parodies I've ever seen. I would vote this into the top fifty.

I heard Music from...