Reviews for "Megaman Zero Alpha"

Pretty much freakin awesome

Even though you have to actually play one of the official games to understand some of these moves, it's a perfect game. Well organized, good storyline, but it's a little slow and that might be just me. Good job! 10/10

Very good game!

This game was excellent! Ease was too easy and hard wasn't too hard! I even found a "secret life" on "Roof" -level ;) Keep up a great work and I will be waiting for the second part of this game! Good luck of your future creations!

Damn! All my 5 r belong to this

I love megaman zero games, and you managed to mimick the game entirley, with a different plot. That deserves some recognition.

Keep Up Teh G00dw0rkz0rs d00d

HOLY SHIT!

this game fucking is one of the best megaman zero flash games i have ever played. good job man. nice music during the game play too. PERFECT SCORE

Unbeliveable

To tell the truth, this is the first Game on N.G. that I really got into

you bastard, you ended it with suspence lol,
I'm kidding though.
You better make a new one, cause Bro, Im hooked.......and make more Elfs, that one helped but.....you know.
But I don't care if it leads off from the story, it nice and action packed I placed it without stopping,

10/10 POINTS!!!