Reviews for "Megaman Zero Alpha"

:D my fav game of 2012 good job!!!

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is so cool!

I LOVE MEGAMAN ZERO!!! (hence my username, "mmzero"01)
and this was perfect!
but on easy mode, you can beat some bosses just by madly slashing at them!

Quality stuff

Good stuff dude. Miss the good ol 2d days...

lovely game, simply lovely

I can tell how much work you put into this!

Storyline: Interesting interpretation of the storyline before MMZ. I really love how much thought MM fans put into the storyline and create something out of it.

Gameplay controls: Smooth. I like how you gave players a choice. I found the perfect key combinations shortly after 2 minutes of playing. The gravity feels smooth, almost like the real game. The only little thing I noticed was dash+jump. I would have to have Zero dash first and then jump to invoke the dash jump move (I cannot press the buttons simultaneously) . This is such a minute detail it does not hamper the gameplay after getting used to the controls - but I know all programmers want to know every little thing ;)

Also nice ranking scoreboard - it's kept very close to the original. It's obvious you did your research.

Graphics: I like the combination of graphics. Besdes Sprites.INC, where did you get the background for lvl 2? and baby ciel, hahaha so cute!

Sound: Love the choice of music... Inti Creates Remastered CDs are BOUSE. Omg, did you check out the Mythos remix CD?

Much appreciated efforts, coming from another hardcore MM Zero fan. It's simply awesome to see Megaman tribute games to remind us of the good ol' days...