Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

fun

i like it lots of things to shoot and lots of guns

NICE GAME!!!!

moon 4, level 9. who biger??!!

Pretty good start

I loved your idea. The gameplay, I have to say, was pretty good. I liked how each gun had differing strengths such as accuracy. Sometimes it got pretty intense when I had to crawl behind a rock with hundreds of lasers fired at me. However, I found some loopholes. I could just sit behind the rock, wait behind the wall while they waste their ammo, and simply blow them all away with my trusty laser rifle. And it's not that hard to get more guns because there are always those loners or pairs that are easy to take out. Other than that, nice work. I look forward to more of your games ^_^

great game

I love the "plasma cannons" and so far im at "APOLLO" the fifth moon!%u263B

A Futuristic Laser Shootout!!!

LOVE this game...so...addicting... good job!!! Im putting this one in more favorites for sure!!!

5/5