Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

Pretty good.

I do like this, but it pisses me off as well. No matter what I do, I can't get past level 18.

Good Game

I love any game with huge weapons that make you feel like a badass. But if you're starting a game with a password and you start with a crappy weapon, the aliens have an unfair advantage. The grenade controls were very awkward as well, but those were only minor inconveniences. Keep up the great work.

Holy shit! Those grenades need a warning!

I'm pressing charges. If someone can sue for being burned by coffe, or sue a fast food company for making them fat because their food tates good, then I can sue you for not putting a warning label on a digital grenade. You shall hear from my layer, very soon.

...Yes...finally...

GOD! It took me forever to get to the end...Nice codes BTW...

...put a 7 for humor for the aliens running out of ammo...now if only they threw their weapons at you when they ran out...

eek

Great game... took freaking forever, but I finally beat it.
Its greata that we didn't have to start over at every game over, we could at least stay on our moon. My only complaint was that at the end there was no real "final challenge" or boss or anything, it was pretty much just like a regualr level. Guns were great, random terrain was great, good job man, very fun.