Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

A tip for the author of the game.

Rather then making it just the up down left right buttons to move make it so you can move with the awsd buttons as well so you dont have to reach over to toss a grenade.

niiiiiiice!

I like this game. I came to the 4th moon in level 11 before i saw a guy that used a plasma blaster or something. I thought he was out of ammo, but he was full of ammo (oops...) He shot it empty on me. I lost all my 3 lives. I forgot to write down the codes because i thougt that i could play it out in once (a tip: always write down codes!)

I'm even quite sure why, but I really liked it.

First off, it's challenging, sure, but not even close to unwinable. Though *I* certainly wouldn't have had the patience if it wasn't for the password based resume option. (Nice choice of passwords, by the way.)

I liked weapon selection (the Charged Ion Launcher ROCKS), though it might have been nice if the turrets were outfited with various weapons too.

I did find the controls a bit annoying at times. Some of that must intended I guess, (low-G and all), but why for example does pressing Up when the anti-grav suit is uncharged cause you to stop moving forwards? It seems like it should just do nothing. It also took me a while to realise that pressing down to fall faster used up the (anti?)grav suit's charge as well. That one's perfectly reasonable, but until I figured it out it also contributed to frustration with the controls too.

good

this game was mad BUT WICH FUKIN BUTTON IS RETURN !!!!!

This is truely a gem of the portal!

This game is one of the best sidescrollers I have ever played on NG. I love how you put shooting acuracy based on the Gun type making it more realistic. Plus, one of the things I liked the most was the randomly generated moons. Everytime you play it, it's always a new moon. I will be looking forward to your new games. Especially Moonsweeper 2.