Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

Tough, but rewarding

Ben Olding has made two of my all-time favorite games. The hints are pretty useful actually.

PS: If you finish the game, you get three cheatcodes

Wow that was........

prety damn kool, it was a uber fun game to play and at the same time it was very different. my favorite thing about it was the wepons, you took wepons that are in every game (shotgun, rifle, ect.) but gave it differnt names and spiced it up and made it awsome. the grafics are another thing the graphics were not so good but it gave the game the right mood (not to violent not to kiddy ). but the thing you nailed was the difficulty it wasnt to hard not to easy but perfict. BUT the reason why im giving you a 8/10 is because it the game FOR ME was only fun the first time i played it. so with that said you should make a 2nd.

Aswome my friend

i really like this game it seems like a bad game but its awsome! 10/10 and 5/5 you deserve it

WOOT

Idont know why BUT THIS GAME IS ALMOST ONE OF MY ALLTIME FAVORITE GAMES EVERPLAED O NA COMPUTER BEFORE LOL I LOVE IT LOL NICE JOB GREAT

your game rating 7

your game is good (better than i can do) but i think you need it to be slightly faster and i think you also need a bigger amount of enemys and secondry weapons (grenades, mines, ect)
good 7/10