Reviews for "Moonsweeper"

I found this to be a really cool game. What turned me on the most about it was how well the graphics were. I got a true sense of uniqueness. I will say that it does get a little repetitive. It could also use some more music. It reminds me of similar games, only easier. It's still good.

I just liked how you had a lot of mobility. There was really a precise way of understanding everything and you got a clear shot of it. I think you had to shoot the big machines right in the middle to kill them. I don't think shooting the lower parts did anything. The bombs are cool too.

I remember when i was a lot younger and i played this game for hours.
It just reminds me of my early childhood. :)
Thanks man for this awesome game! ^_^

i agree

yea purdipinsliscrityur im a gamer i play games until i beat them u think u beat 1 slow paced game and u start talking some crap about being a true gamer whateves ur a gamer wannabe

Meh

I suppose it's ok. It's a bit slow-paced, but the concept a good idea. Could be better.

PS: purdipinsliscrityur, stop acting like you're a gaming pope.

pretty good

i love how your on the moon, and the moon is in the background at the same time