Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic triple madness 2"

Awesome!!!

That was as good as the first one and so much better. Knuckles continued to be an idiot, Yuji Naka the creator of many games and Mighty's crazy dream. That was hilarious. I look forward to seeing more! Great work!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

righto, glad you liked it

just a random question

which voiceactors do you prefer, the old ones (sonic adventure-sonic heroes) or the new ones (sonic X, shadow the hedgehog-on) please answer, and answer honestly

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Sonic adventure's voices, duh.
Knuckles and Rouge sound old in SOnic X

Five things...

1. GREAT MOVIE!!

2. Kuckles has a Jamacain accent, Fang has an Austrialian accent, and Rouge has a French?

3.I get it! In Japanese mythology, weasles bring bad luck, so fang has bad luck.

4.What was that song called in the begining?(not the croc man one, the one in the snow scene?

5.You still havent answered my question from my review in Sassi16 part 2:(Stress marks and demon eyes)WHY AM I NOT YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND THAT SASSI GIRL IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. thanks
2. Knuckles accent is unintended, and actually dutch. FAng looks australian (plus is based on Steve irwing in my version) and ROuge's accent is to distinct amy and rouge's voices more.
3. that, and Fang is actually constantly being crushed by random avalanches in sonic triple trouble.
4. To the limit by Sita
5. I never said Sassi is the biggest fan, she sais it herself. myself, i don't really care, nor know how to know what makes a fan big or whatever.

Really Great

Whoa, i want to see another movie of Mighty the Armadillo... DOH.. Sonic the Hedgehog

Great Flash

The advetnures of mighty.. tough he was on for only 2 minutes.. ^^:

Ahahahaha!!

Thats the grand about your movies, whatever the plot is, you can turn it in the favor of humor. You are truly a master of jokes.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

if you say so, thanks ^^