Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic triple madness 2"

awsome

very good I like it

OMG!

Will you ever lose your awesome... um... ability to make flashes? AWESOME!!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

who knows, glad you liked it then

It was good.

That was good stuff. I liked the way you made some of the characters. Fang the one with rotten luck, Rouge just wanting the Emeralds for cash, Knuckles the moron, the Chaotix with no clue and Eggman wanting money to build a bedroom and other stuff in his home.

Anyway it was another great movie roger.

Okay, glad you liked it

Orgasm

That is the only word that can almost describe how good these Sonic movie madness flashes are. I love them way too much and am hoping that you make a second season like you said at the end. Also...... is there a way to download the series? Cuz I would love to watch it nonstop offline .

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Duno, some people are able to download movies from newgrounds, but don't ask me how.. still if it's loaded once, and keeps being remembered on a computer i taught.. unless you keep deleting your cookies, which is smarrt offcourse yeah..

Great Sonic Flash

Knuckles sure is stupid, and easy to fool. I like how he keeps failing and losing in the flash, and Fang being crushed all the time. I also liked the ending where Mighty met Yuji Naka and changed the Sonic series and stuff. That was funny. The new evil Sonic character shall be a clown then. My LOL's shall go to this flash

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Righto, glad you liked it