Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic triple madness 2"

the funniest part

the funniest part is when mighty is dreaming that evil dream a clown for an villain ah hahaha

nicest!

very nice.oh...and giving rouge a french aceent,nice touch.

Blam you unknown-factor!

This is a great movie (like every other one of yours:)) I now have a war against unknown-factor for saying its rubbish. The only thingthat was true was that the voices are a bit creaky. But good part from that.

wtf is this flashmovie about

what the problem is that I can't understand what the hell that person is saying, its called an update and its about hearing crocman and making him talk a little better. You should work on getting some new backgrounds. ever heard of a certian website. And get some new and better characters, there's a website where you can get any good characters. There is another website, but I forgot what it was called. I'll give you 3 to 5 month's to fix this movie. The next one better be goood.

Oh Might and Nack, how we miss you guys!

Great job at thismid-sequal thing, lol at Mighty's dream. I know you have it in the credits, but I don't know which are which. What are the name of the songs at the end of the last part and the begining of this part?
All well, can't wait for the next part!