Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Sonic triple madness 2"

well i can see you'r skill hasn't slipped up

anyway i liked amy's voice in this one quite a bit. And that dream mighty had reminded me of when the U.P.T accidently slip through a dimensional portal {note: this is the non-comedic U.P.T} and end up in the same timezone as the IMP. And both groups go back and forth through the portals and so on. Yeah well anyway it was a good one in my opinion and deserves credit anyway. Signing off joshr.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

eh okay, glad you liked it

almost can't get better...

ur movies are really great...all of em are funny.....heard that ur working on shadow the hedgehog movie :D hopefully its true...:)

P.S. : u shoud make movies of other games 2, like prince of persia or something like that, or make more fun of mario games!!:D

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah a shadow one is coming, more games is possible but i want to concentrate on my own series later.

Yay.

Brilliant, like usual. Though, the bit where Eggman says 'And I don't even have any beds' is not technically correct. In Sonic Adventure (1), on the Egg Carrier, there is a room with a pull down bed (reavealing an Emblem). But other than that bit which doesn't make a difference, it's brilliant. Especially the intermision. I'm looking forward to more of your flash.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah in sonic adventure he has a swimmingpool and all that stuff, but this movie being based on sonic triple trouble, that's before adventure.

Cool!

I saw this on deviantart ages ago. good to see it on Newgrounds where more people can see it. I see Euan did the voice for Metal Sonic. Why did you replace the voice of Sonic from Hhog to Shadic B? awesome flash can't wait to see Imp 25,5

RogerregoRRoger responds:

the replacement of Sonic is actually kind of pointless now.
I took off Hhog because SOnic and Hhog sounded to much alike, but now in the end Bustin and sonic sound the same, so sonic should have yet another new voice in the next sonic movie.. heh..

HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!

Yeah! Tis is awesome!!!!! cheese rules! Keep up the good work!!!

glad you liked it