Reviews for "Just Another Weekend 2"

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Very funny-and I completely agree-the speed of the subtitles completely adds to the effect and there's no real reason to slow it down. This flash brings back a lot of memories of cruising around aimlessly with my buds looking for entertainment, and I'm sure that a lot of people can relate to these situations (although I have to admit, none of my friends have to worry about being deported...yet). A hilarious flash, and it would be awesome if you continue this series.

Darkar responds:

Ha ha, well that's everyday's stuff ha ha! Thanks for the review!

Esta de pura madres

Orillense a la orilla! Orllense a la orilla!

Gracias! :P

lol

funny as hell dude. i dont speak any spanish, at all, but even though i couldnt understand a word they said, it was still pretty halarious.

Thank you! n_n

aqui andabas de primero maldito darkar he!

lo mismo de arriba

de verdad muy bueno

lo ke fue en su tiempo si valio la pena de verdad desde aqui empezo lo que ahora es darkar lo mejor esta muy bueno