Reviews for "Mutants II"

very nice one

This game was great! Most of the games who appear in the flash portal arent that good, but this one rocks!

Not too bad

Not a bad game at all. The graphics and animations are well done, as is the sound. The only thing I have to complain about are the controls. They're just a little loose for my liking. Tighten them up a little, and this will be a fine game.

Good good...

Very good game. You executed the birds eye view perfectly. My only problem was the controls. Next time use the "WASD" keys to move. The interface (map and life etc) would have been better if there was a key to make them viewable. Finally at the very start I think you have some subliminal messages... (The brown ground looks like a dick on like the seconed square coming up LOL) =P

Great, but runs slow

This game was awesome; it felt much like zelda with guns or something. Enemies, bosses, etc. were very well put together and, for the most part, didn't use the exact same strategy to kill you. The only problem I saw was that the game often slowed to a crawl, and to a stop when I got to the monster that turned invisible periodically, causing the browser to freeze. Maybe that's just my laptop though. Overall, very good game.

Mutants 2

It was a lot of fun to play, but the lack of your standard save feature was a bit agrivating.