Reviews for "Mutants II"

very nice one

This game was great! Most of the games who appear in the flash portal arent that good, but this one rocks!

Not too bad

Not a bad game at all. The graphics and animations are well done, as is the sound. The only thing I have to complain about are the controls. They're just a little loose for my liking. Tighten them up a little, and this will be a fine game.

console-worthy

This was very well designed, and I mean designed - some people develop an engine, a game style or something - but then they'll post it on here unfinished and there's not much to the content. But this actually felt like (well, by console standards it would be very short) a real game. It had a nice enemy/challenge progression, and the path you take and how you get weapons etc. felt all very well paced. This is one of very few flash games where I was hooked on the gameplay from the start, and had the drive to want to finish it - the difficulty is just enough to keep you strafing and shooting, using those items when you need them. On the last boss I actually died about 3 times before finally working out just how to overcome the odds; it had that frustrating yet magnetizing effect usually only found in a major title. Very nicely done, promising future.

Mutants 2

It was a lot of fun to play, but the lack of your standard save feature was a bit agrivating.

Excellent job.

Good game, Excellent shooter style, of the point n click thing.