Reviews for "Bozophilia"

Real good

The only thing i can say afterwards is: "Lets all drink to the death of a clown"

Kinda left speechless.

Plot-wise, this flash was good, in an odd sort of way. Animation-wise, this flash was fantastic. The thing is, I don't see why you would dedicate this seemingly glum and somber flash to your father. Is there something we don't see, like a hidden message?

Great job though...I just didn't understand the nessage.

Amazing

Nothing short of amazing. It is just the best flash I have seen. It really touches you in so many ways and makes it feel...real. I would say you are an excellent story teller with a wonderful style that really hits people in real life. This is simply an outstanding job that you did with this flash and I'll remember it and the message it gave for a long time. Thank you, there should be more flashes that share these kind of messages and are so creative and well done. Excellent job my friend, excellent job...

I like it, but

I'm telling you this, I know to appreciate this stories, even when they finish like that, in personal I always try to stay away from them, but that doesn't mean I don't know to rate something, good job.

cool

it was very well put together, sad story for a clown. poor clown

loved the artwork. prolly my fav :)