Reviews for "Bozophilia"

I was quite impressed by this. I mean, I had no idea why this was under Portal History. I guess it's because it won all these great awards! I was impressed at how deep this movie was. It just kept going on and on with more interesting topics. Well, maybe it is a bit too long.

It's still great. Nobody likes clowns anymore. That's one sad clown. The lack of talking made it all the more powerful. It kind of reminded me of the "Rocko's Modern Life" episode where Mr. Bighead is a closet clown.

OH MY...

This was beautiful.

good movie!

love it, the characters, storyline, the music and your message in that movie
good movie!

Absolutely Perfect

Love the artwork, the characters are amazing, the storyline is the best and the music is really touching, possibly the best movie I've seen in awhile, it is a perfect 5/5, 10 stars and A+, Best movie

boring

That was so bloody boring. Great artwork and managed to convey the story great without any words at all, but the story itself was just incredibly slow and boring. Nothing ever happened. Was expecting something cool or interesting or funny. This is like 'poet/philosphical' kinda junk where nothing happens that they teach you in drama school.