Reviews for "Bozophilia"

WOW!

That was some awesome work , it was really something .. but i feel so sad for the clown now :(.
I enjoyed the whole 11 minutes ... , this is going straight into my favs!

Excellent job!!

5/5 10/10

10's all the way around

That was the deepest flash movie I have ever seen in my entire life. You are one of the few people i have given 10's all the way around to. I don't even have any criticism because everything in the movie was perfectly done. You have just made my favorite artist list and this movie has just made my favorite flash list. This is destined for some rewards in the nearby future. And to the guy that reviewed this before me, there obviously wasn't meant to be any voices in the movie, that aspect of it made it that much deeper.
-My Vote = 5

Dude this was fantastic, but 1 thing.

Where was the voices sound?I heard a little out of the sound.Other than the sound thing this is good stuff.I am givin u a 4 because of the voices .4 months eh, at least u put effort, or i would have given it a 0.