Reviews for "Invader ZIM vs the S.E.B."

Hmmmm!

Bonus point for innovation, but very hard to control (too hard - annoying). Cool arcade-style idea though. One last thing: Zim wouldn't say "anyways". ;)

Gotcha.

dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its ok but needs a lot of work

Uhuh....

Needs some serious work

It's a good concept, but it is not a good game. With quite a bit of work, you should be able to turn this game into something great. I would suggest adding in the ability to change controls. For example, changing shoot from Left Click to Space Bar, or changing Left/Up/Right/Down to A/W/D/S.
Zim seems to turn to slowly. An enemy would be behind a wall, and I would need to get shot once or twice before I could even turn to retaliate.

IZSBHR responds:

Hm. I was planning on updating this over a year ago. I should really get around to it!

and zim still rocks

i liked it it seems old but nice kind or repetative but you know it had a certain feel to it i hated the controls click and use the arrow keys yeah that didnt work for me

IZSBHR responds:

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know...

wack

this felt like it was made 10 years ago,not fun or anything

IZSBHR responds:

10 years ago? 10 years ago would've been before variables were introduced to flash, making this game impossible as it runs on an AS 2.0 engine.