Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "My Destination"

Tis funny

Its interesting, but i heard this on the NG front page and I was like, hmm that style is very familiar. and then i clicked it and it was you. haha

I'm surprised it's not Dance as well!

Wow, I was amazed when I first heard it. The strings and brass in the background at the beginning give it a final battle type of feel to the song. The beeping keeps you constantly on your toes for a surprised part into it. The drums were in perfect sync, and nothing was too loud or too soft. The Dancing strings give this song color and a liveness that I don't see too often in Newgrounds Audio Portal. Great work dude, keep making music.

Great

This is a great one I ever heard.

wow

now if only there were a kick ass game or flash to use this on...hmm...awesome track btw

Holy shit!

I don't normally listen to anything but Trance but i try to listen to the recommended 5 on audio frost page (you know.. the ones that play without you telling it to =/ ) for something new... and i heard this one and thought to myself " hot damn this is pretty good! "
My friend, I'm gonna put this on my mobile music player and run like crazy to this tomorrow morning =) My blood's pumping just linstening to this shit. 5/5 10/10 download and playlisted =)