Reviews for "rS Tower Defence VER3"

Not a bad game.

Made it to 51, then got stomped right quick. One flaw you might fix is the storm towers seem to do a TON of dmg really fast. I just covered the board with them and it got me to 50 easy. Didn't do any good at that level though, so that plainly isn't the only answer. Also, it seems the towers don't do the dmg they are listed to do. Ice seems more powerful than nature...etc. Other than that, it was simple and kinda fun.
Nice work.

good defense game

nothing to earth breaking but entertaining

add better enemies

I like it!

Very nice job bro...these games are fun and give us bored people something to do...Vrey nice job...all my votes are belong to you