Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "MengoMango"

Wow!

Great animation, and sound effects too!! Sorry, I had to take a points off Sound, because of that one song that played. It really made me shiver.. Lol. I'd still give it a 10, overall.

Very enjoyable flash

I can't say I was laughing out loud at this one, but it was very enjoyable and it made me laugh on the inside. Also, you chose the greatest music for the flash :D (except that gay music *ehem*). Love both Sonata Arctica (was my first fave band) and Liquid Tension Experiment (side project of the greatest band ever, DT) :D So yeah, make more of this. Really great.

Well, it was okay, but...

It was great. I liked it, and as soon as I saw the first little image of the Monkey, I for whatever reason thought "Brackenwood spoof or something." You proved me wrong.

Anyway, onto the important stuff.

If was good, the humour was good, and you've heard it before but the graphics were eh. I was hoping the battle ontop of the mountain would be longer, same with the space one, but it was still just fine. There were a couple of points where I didn't like the eyes, but that was really minor. All in all, great job!

^_^

ROFL!! Damn i loved when the craig davids started playing, the title on the boombox, thingy... *Dies laugh*

Great Flash, Thumbs up!!

awesome, lol nice ending with the monkey playing that song lol. This reminds me of a dragonball z animation but crazier, I think I will call it monkeynuts x :) lol