Reviews for "Not Another SpriteMovie 2"

Wow That was great.

Im not a huge fan of flash movies but this is an exception this had humor, action, and was a perfect balance of animating and sprite. Ill dock you for sound because it was off near the end like you said. Great Jon.

awesome

that was good i got the joke right away when he went to the newground portal instead like a transporting portal LOL

Cool!

I like it alot! Very original, I liked the whole mario map thingy and who they would go to totally random places.

Heh

This wasn't bad. I think the one is better though. Keep up the good work.

Quick review and quick question

Not bad, it was pretty interesting. Better than a lot of the crappy sprite movies that get blammed daily. Had a decent soundtrack. It just seemed to be a bit similar in plot to all the others. Sonic and Mario working with Kirby and characters from SNES games, etc...

What's the name of the track from the part at the start when Goku/Gohan turns up infront of Cell, Freiza and Majin Buu? I've heard it in a lot of DBZ flash movies.

CheveLoco responds:

Well that was the whole point of the movie(like the first one) to show all the stuff we're all tired about when we watch a sprite movie...and more importantly..how there seems to be always movies about Megaman or Mario and the usual Sonic vs Mario Fight..

that song, it's the original one from the DBZ intro...