For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Not Another SpriteMovie 2"

Magnificent!

Out of all the movies today you have made me feel better about newgrounds i thought they were falling but i can tell you worked hard and put lotsa effort into this keep the good work going!

A-MA-ZING

totally freakin awesome, and i love the ending, dude!!!! u have been given a gift, keep using it!

Better than the first one :)

In the loading scene, the link to Latingrounds goes to latingrounds.tk

Our domain is latingrounds.org :)

In the same scene, the logo of RigoFlash does nothing. So, after you click it, it does nothing.

I really loved it!

The animation had fluency and I loved the way you mixed 32bits sprites, 16 bits sprites, 8 bits sprites and even hand made characters and backgrounds :)

Sometimes (Almost at the end) Mario doesn't make the 'annoying' sound he use to do everytime he talks. Maybe you forgot to add it.

I'd love to see another of these, but if you said 'no third one' well... I'll be waiting for your next movie.

Keep up the good work!

~Ozcar

CheveLoco responds:

fixed ;)

ha ha!! that was funny!!

that was good! speccily i liked the end...X entered the NG portal!!! dammoit that was funny...X will probebly return to his own flsh now and wo'nt get into matios' world...

ROFL!!!!!!

LOL, thats funny, loved the ending too ^_^