Reviews for "World cup soccer!"

weird

its glichy every time they scored on me they game them like 100 points

wasn't much

---- We can run outside the screen.

----- Too slow

--- I felt it lasted too long. Options would be nice.

++ There's a lot working here, so well done on that, I suppose.

==
I know that a football game would be a terribly hard thing to do, so well done on what you managed.

But it just wasn't much fun.

i didnt notice any glitches but

easyeist game i ever played in my life should make opponets more aggreasive and better coordinated so easy to win

Can score your own goals

As the goalie you can somehow knock the ball into your own net!
The music is also unfitting.

Could of been better

At first the game looked like it would of been pretty good. But after 5 minutes or so of playing I really noticed it's mediocracy. While the visuals weren't amazing none of it's faults came from that, it was all in the gameplay.

First off, the AI is difficult. Not in an enjoyable way, but more of a perfect opponent sort of way. There is no faults, they don't muck up. You can never score a lucky goal on their failures. This plays a big part to soccer and should of been including in this game. AI faults.

I would of liked a marker to indicate which character I was controlling. There was also no way to change which character I was in control of, which made goalkeeping a desperate last second reach, which usually didn't work.

The scoring was a little odd. It's soccer, you only need 1 point per goal scored. After 2 goals from my opponent they were on a score of 7, which confused me.

All in all, this could of been fun and addictive, but a selection of little faults just outweighed my enjoyment.