Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "World cup soccer!"

800+ to nothing. :D

Pretty good concept, and nice music. :)

But it's pretty glitchy, as the others have said. I can own goal myself and it increases so rapidly, lol. Right now it's 800+ to nothing, lol. And I'm the nothing. :D

But overall nice concept. Just fix a few glitches here and there and I'm sure you're looking at a top sports game!

Good effort. :)

i usually rate high too....

fun game, but too many glitches(as others have said) i beat argentina 23 to nothing. i just did the same thing over and over. the ai rarely changes, they just flock to the ball.. :(

terrible dude

you need to put some more effort into your games befor you send em out dude this is preety half done stuff right here

Absolutely horrible

it is horrible, but i agree with ishnock, if you put some more effort into it, and taking out the glitches it would be a lot better.

ok i guess

i like the game play but it would be exceptional if there was a career mode? maybe if you could play continuous matches over the course of a few days. and it would be cool if you could improve the skills of your team and such. if you did any of that i would give it an 8/10. if you did all of the suggested then it would be 10/10.