Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Um... YEAH!!!

Ooookkkkaaayyy!!! Yeah, the ending was soo GREAT I love it, but where did he get all the weapons, i mean he must have pulled out like 50 guns outta his pockets, lol. Oh yeah, what is the total death count?

CartoonCrackpot responds:

The deathcount was 35 including the preloader guy and the helipilot.

Thanks for voting, PriKedELiK!

Your vote was worth 5.76 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.81!

That was legendary.

This is one of the best action/mindless killing movies on NG. I urge you to make more, as you have a talent for making movies like this.

Nice movie- a killing spree in lunchtime!

Hey, I like these movies, with blood and violence. The graphics aren't good, but the violence is perfect. I want more of these movies. Maybe you could make a game where you have to shoot these people for fun :)

lol