Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Good

To hell with what the last guy said. That was great and i don't know what the hell he ment by the WTC shit. Keep up the good work and make another

Dismally Mediocre

Well, that was stupid. I mean I like messed -up stuff to some degree. But that was sick and evil. Not funny in the slightest. And I was suspicious at the likeness to the WTC...

The animation and sfx were surprisingly good (the movie's only good point) but the artwork was laughablely crude. Bottom line:

Don't quit yer day job pal...

CartoonCrackpot responds:

what are you talking about? the WTC incident was two planes that crashed into two building causing it to collapse, this was a guy running around shooting people...not everything with tall buildings is about 9/11.

eh

it was kinda pointless, but hey thats what most of the NG community wants, pointless violence that is... i was not impressed

Eh it was okay i guess

I was bored at first then i loved it and it just got better and better from then on. And the end was pretty funny. The credits were actually cool! Keep up the good work guys.

EEEEEEVIL!!

but it was kewl at the same time, that colorless dude wit the guns is ****in INSANE!

reminds me of myself when i get locked in an office by some evil villan