Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Whoa!

Extremely cool man! Awesome!

NIce

So how was it? Ok i guess no it was frigin awesome!

Lovley usual mass killing of ppl then the sort o like twisted end make dis an excellent movie,
plans for em in the future eh? a little bit of interactivity would b superb!.
But for now it is still completly ace.

Nuff sedâ„¢

funny

that was badass. preety cool. like the style. helicopter was awsome.

quite good

It started out...mediocre, but once the music kicked in and you started tweaking out the camera and the like, it got a lot better. Sure, it was violent and plotless like so much else here, but it was damned well animated. The only real flaw would be your absence of recoil on the weapons.
I sensed some heavy Ryan Khatam influence here...am I right?
Exellent work, Id love to see more.

That shit was tight

I liked that shit alot mang at first i was like this dude dunt kno how to draw for shit but then i saw that u had an artistic style lata in da movie like when u see da nicca wit da two guns and all da ppl gettin shot like idk and when he had dat nicca execution style and the endin was brilliant didnt see dat shit comin at all newayz good work mang