Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

LOLZ

damn that was good more more more maybe nxt time he should be with a girl or somethin out on a date both of them killin ppl XD then that ill give a 10 10 10 10 10 all 10z cause i like that guy his cool~

Nice

funny, very funny.... i love the closing, i was hopin for a splatter when he jumped though..... but it was awsome. WOLF

Ts movie was actuly werry funny

i did like it.....

hilarious

this movie was so freakin funny i thought the flipping scene was a little to long though. i really think you should make a game out of this. i swear i would give it a rating of 8-10 and all of my 5 r would definetly belong to it. lol to this movie is funny through and through. final words MAKE MORE

lol

hahaha......that guy pulled out a rocket launcher from his pocket.....very stupid and very cool at the same time.