Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Funnier. Cooler. Better. Violenter.

I forgot the other words but this is great.

This Was Kool!! With a K!!

So Much Killin......I Could Of Got Way More During My Lunch Break.............Muahaha..Well Thats Just MEH!!!......But Good Movie Man!!

Grrrreat

It was a great movie, you should make a game based on the movie!

lol

This was near perfect, as i was watching it everything i wanted to happen happend like that fat bastard exploding. but the bit where that guy dies after buying a soda made me cry i mean the poor guy has just spent his hard earned money on a soda and now its wasted! but in my opinion 3 months well spent, excellant. loved the music! and the ending even though i didnt want it to end.

The killing was good.

I hated that guy with the guns, I bet he's a right prick when he's not killing people. Anyway, like I said, the killing was good, but I wish that the main guy died in the end.