Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

Kindof like madness, just worse

I didn't LOVE it, the graphics could of used some work, but hey! I bet i couln't make anything better.

Worth it to the end.

It was good alittle better graphics and you will have a classic on your hands. Its about what I do at work. I need like 5 minutes!!!!!

liked it...funny stuff

the ending was funny...very un-expected

nice work

-killfrenzy

nah.........

It was pretty boring...some if it got good after rhe music started.............but it was a pretty pathetic attempt to make a cool action flick like the famous joe zombie ect.

it was fuckin awesome!!!!

I love senseless violence, and really graphic bloody cartoons. that was great man, I love the part when he shot that guy with the rocket launcher and he didnt explode for a couple seconds =D ive allways wanted to just go on a random killing spree like that...... make more and if at all possible make it longer with more MURDER!!!