Reviews for "Shooting People For Fun 2"

numba 3?

when does the third insane installment come?

Jeez

Now this is quality work. Amazing animation man, that's an obvious observation. The entire movie was fluid, making it very enjoyable to watch, pleasing to the eye if you will. I thought the drawings were great! As for the audio; very very nice. Everything was perfect, even the ending scene, haha! As for a storyline, one wasn't even needed! This movie was so funny (and violent) that I watched it a few times over. I don't know if i would go so far as to call this original, but I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this movie. Great work, and for that, you get a FS! (Full Score)

i want to be him :)

awwww i want to be him soo much killing peeps and peeps i hate

pretty good

needs different weapons

So-so

needs more unconventionals and blood and gore