For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "A Simple Line 8"

WOW!

damn uselly when i think of collaborations i think of 5 or 6 artist who make shitty submissions.. but when u combine 6 shitty submissions.. it makes 1 kinda o-k submission lol. BUT THIS IS AMAZING! Each one of these artist took alot of detail and alot of time to create this, i could tell. And each one of them created moracules works of art, and when u combine all of those together you get something amazing! I'm impressed keep this amazing production up.

A whole baby!

I have been waiting for this thing for a whole 9 months, THAT'S RIGHT! - a whole baby. And I must say it was well worth the wait, fantastic yet again Oro and friends.

The Graphics deserved more than a 10, much of that stuff was WELL beyond some of the crap, and not-so-crap, on television. Good work for all, it was simply astounding.
I gave style a 9 because I thought most of the authors' styles were fine but one or two seemed a bit iffy at first, almost as if no effort was put into a couple of parts.
Sound gets a 10, the quality and choice was superb. Not much else to say.
Violence got 0 because really, it isnt the point. The only violence I actually saw was TFC's fight scene and the guy at the beginning hit by a rock, thats more cartoon violence I think.
Interactivity 4 for the menu, but the minigame at the beginning was addictive. score of 720 in just a minute or two :p
Humor scored 8 because I found this animation as a whole insanely 'wacky.'

This just plain made me happy!

INSTANT 5!
my eyeballs were quite pleased!

Mind blowing.

Since this amazing work is done by several artists, I thought I should review the work of each artist individually. Know that the scores I gave the movie are an average of all of the movies combined and split equally. But no scores, you all rocked.

First thing’s first, things I must review equally. Well, one thing.
Interactivity: 9, extremely well done, usually all the tips I give for artists about what buttons need adding, I can’t say here, since they have already been added. A pause button, scene select, quality control and much more. I could not have asked for more. But if you press play before the quality sets itself back to high, it stays on low, then you manually change, and by clicking pausing it, a bit frustrating, maybe that could be fixed.

Totty:
Amazing graphical abilities, drawings and animation looked perfect, and yet so random, human motion was so good I doubt I walk that realistically. Animation, extraordinary work, That’s putting FBF to good use. Music was very fitting, since the movie was built around it, sounded very cool. Nothing violent either, just shockingly random. Great work. In all aspects considered, I’d give it a 9 out of ten. You just sit there struck with shock as you watch it, so random, I loved it in a way I can’t even explain.

tfc:
Another work of art, very well done in the graphical sense. Motion was smooth and good looking, a sort of struggle of man and machine, known idea, but still an awesome version of it. Music was cool, high paced and so was the flash, good for a fight scene. Well done. The smoke effect and impact were my favorite pieces, must have taken ages to make.

BBQ:
Rather short, but still good. Graphics and animation, better than I will ever make but sort of pales when compared to the others, I’m sure you can do better, if you only tried. Just found it a bit random, but in the wrong dosage, not random enough to be random, and not explained enough to not be random, sort of a mixture, didn’t work that well, but it was still good work. Only one question out of many: Why an elephant?

ToxicBomb:
For some reason, my personal favorite, it might have been the music or something but I liked this more than anything else and watched it the most. Graphics were astounding. So life like motion and drawings. Music was very good, great tune to it and synchronized well in the movie. No violence simply because you can’t describe violence on an inanimate object. A shape exploding isn’t violent, it’s cool though. Keep up the awesome work. But I guess what attracted me to your movie was probably the music, the beat sounded very interesting to me. But the flash complimented the song pretty nicely.

Shawn Hollern:
Very interesting, short but interesting. The graphics looked very good, motion was life like in a spooky way. Music was pretty good as well, very well done, and trust me, it was no waste, to any one. It was very fun to watch, skulls moving in a very realistic fashion, it felt incredibly real. Even stunned me, also very good use of the smoke effect. I’d say it was good as the one in “The YuYu”.

And for closing I’d like to say this, an amazing collaboration between you all. All of the movies looked terrific, the is nothing I can suggest be added or removed, it was all perfect. I am looking forward to seeing more work by all of you. I’d write more, but by now I’ve lost any point I may have had worth mentioning. NG collabs, +1.And one final note before I stop with this chaotic review: amazing work.

Awesome!

You guys (assuming) are great! Totty did some amazing FBF, TFC's part was nice and long, BBQ... could do better, ToxicBomb did great, And Shawn's part was awesome even though it was short.

Keep up the good work, I hope that someday I can be at your level :D