Reviews for "A Simple Line 8"

ya

i remember being passed tottys parts SWF. last year and being amazed it has been updated scince i saw it, clouds and added parts..i was amazed ..i expected more brush fbf from bbq but it pieced together well great job all and sorry totty for pissing you off and telling you i saw it like LAST YEAR or something ! sweet collab i thought it was lost for good

Wow!

You could be in Newgrounds with the preloader only!!
It was soooo adictive!! I scored 1 384 370 190 points!! ^^
The movie was real fucked up!!
I loved it man!
Keep your good stuff coming or Also...!!

WOWsers

you know what guys?

i have no life

score of 4,325,773,775

hahaha

o yeah and the flash was supoib

Score.

I'll fit in the other ten. Nice collaboration, I have to say it's impressive to see one that spanned such a long time of effort. Loved the first one best - it's all about the breakdown. =)

Great sound coordination, and a - once again - impressive collection of art styles. Makes me look forward to future works.

I would really give you a score of 20/10...

but I can't. Dude I loved this shit! Olskool is my name and game. You hit it right on the mark. I loved the part were the elephant is singing and plankton is playing the piano just like in the show! well except that SpongeBob was singing but... WOW!!!!*tears of joy*