Reviews for "A Simple Line 8"

omg!

that is the best thing I have ever seen!

wow

skill in flash you guys shoud work on ng

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIC

That was so amazing. The utilization of one line is such a brilliant concept. Then, the idea of growing on that line only the slightest bit to form simple shapes or objects, have them correspond with/without each other in a choreographed manner and then mastering the art of perception and directional focus to overstimulate the confines of that simplicity is PURE.... PURE genius. You are all wonderful artists and animators. I hope you make the big time someday so the world will say "Hey, that's awesome!" just like me. Except they can't give it a 5/5 on Newgrounds. ;] You guys are my knights in shining..... computer chairs.... <:D Because you have just shown me one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Thank you and don't forget to spread your wings a little farther. This video isn't just art, it's...... well, simplicity!

just awsome

I really like the mostly random style of collabs but i can never finds who does certain songs for the life of me, could someone say what the song for thirsty for chicken is and who does it

Foon-keh!

Yay, THEBBQ used music from the neverhoOd!
Also this was seriously awesome 5/5, 10/10 definate. Wish I could give more