For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "A Simple Line 8"

VISUALLY STUNNING!!

i don't know how old this is but this is really a good callob of skilled animators

graphics 10 style 10 sound 10 violence even tho it wasn't bloody it stilll good 10 interactivity the pause menu and working functional bottons 10 humor uhh even tho it wasn't ha ha funny there was a small amount of humor 10 overal 10

keep up the good work and hope you all do something even better thats whats up.

AWESOME!

hah nice work to all of you but one question

what music was used on totty's part at the beginning?

Awesome

My most favourite collab. The graphics were excellent, and i liked styles mix. I mostly liekd thirstyforchicken's part. Great frame by frame animation and nice music. Eh... What else can i say? Just great collab. Looking forward to A Simple Line 9. Good Luck

~Ichimanako

The

Best Flash Ever. This Is Unqiue And Well Done.

TFC for the win.

Excellent choice of music, excellent animation. Purely awesome.