Reviews for "A Simple Line 8"

Awesome!!!

This is perhaps one of the best things ive ever seen in my whole life... you all did great! Nice choice of music also!!
Hope you make more!

-Grimsbrother

Awesome!

You guys (assuming) are great! Totty did some amazing FBF, TFC's part was nice and long, BBQ... could do better, ToxicBomb did great, And Shawn's part was awesome even though it was short.

Keep up the good work, I hope that someday I can be at your level :D

great

nice especially sweet victory song

Awsome

It was awsome. I liked the first two the best. Dont get me wrong, the other two were awsome too. I just like the first two the best. Anyway, 10/10

FUCKING SWEET!!!

Dude seriously this is my all time favorite NG Collab ever!! I love every single thing about it. :)