Reviews for "Super Mario bros Z ep 3"

Holy shit

Unbelievable. Good thing Mecka Sonic never had a machine gun in the game, I'd still be on that level. Good luck on the next one.

omfg

that waz so kool make no 4 even kooler hehe u got it

A true fan.

Hey, I've been watching these from the start and I have to finally say not only do you spend a good amount of time with these gaming franchises, but you are a true DBZ fan. I say this because unlike most authors that catch mostly the fighting essence, you actually have a firm grasp of its story telling method (minus the drawn out parts of course) which like it or not did help it reach the status it did. Once again thanks for paying attention to the full idea.

Perfect!

Holy crap these videos are good! all of these series you made rock! keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next epasode of Mario Bros. Z!

nice

I don't think theres anything better for entertainment than a badass robot and a green dinosaur beating the life out of each other =D