Reviews for "Super Mario bros Z ep 3"

Well the first 2 episodes were amazing this one falls a bit short. It wasn't as enjoyable and It was irritatitng having to click every time Some text popped up when in the first 2 episodes you could just sit back and enjoy without having to do anything

Another great video! YOU ARE THE ONE,ALVIN!

:')

when Yoshi Fights Mecha Sonic its looks like Goku vs Meta-cooler in the Beginning then Goku vs Broly after Mecha Sonic Steps on Yoshi's Chest onto the Wall...COOL Torture Battle!

Huh, Alivin did a great job retaining Shadow personality to be honest. Anyway the part with the four Mario was funny. I think I can guess what that plant murmured after Luigi broke into his house :D
And Yoshi was amubushed by Mecha Sonic but still he trolled him like a boss (Eating the emerald when he was told to spit it out). WOW Mecha Sonic is a good fighter, he wiped the floor with that dino. I bet 5$ that Yoshi had a constipation after he ate MS (I'm too lazy to write Mecha Sonic :D) then turned him into an egg lol. Still I think that grabbing his tounge and then using him like a flail was brutal and pained, A LOT. Poor Yoshi I think that battle quite left some scars.

Too bad the author died, I hope someone will continue this, anyway good episode, it was good but it could be longer and more...ummm what's the word...EPIC, soooo: 4.0 stars, good but not perfect.

poor yoshi got his butt handed to him D: