For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Mario bros Z ep 3"

poor yoshi:(

This was such a great series, Shame that Alvin had to quit, I think Nintendo and Sega were after him or some thing?

Awesome Classic! <3 ^^

Yoshi noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooi all was loved you :(

For me. this is where the series really kicks off, I can see a large jump in quality between this episode and the previous installment, the fight scenes are far better than the first two episodes, the addition of being able to read the dialouge at your own pace is a welcome addition, the sprite work is well done and overall a great animation
I wish I could rate it a 6, but what are ya going to do?