For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Mario bros Z ep 3"

Poor Yoshi

Yes, this video is better than the two before but I didn't like the style that you used to create dialog because to avance in the story..we would have to click on the screen so next time, the story should avance without moving to click but for the very good idea you have to make the story interesting, your mark will be the same! See you in the 4 episode!

once again OH MY DAMN

dude u rock HARD and i cant stop laghing after what happend to luigi at the end. mario was flying about 100and 10 miles per second or somthing
with luigi tied at the back but when mario saw yoshi he hit the brakes and stop so fast luigi hit the wall before he saw it comin to his face at MOCK 5 LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA(*HA*) VERY NICE

ONCE AGAIN straight 10'z

the Yoshi fight was the best part even though he was no match 4 mecha u made him put on a good show continue Rockin

The plot thickens...

Dude, another classic. You are on your way to Superstardom! The battle scene was especially great. I'm not the biggest Yoshi fan, but I admire his determination. He gave it his all, but in the end he got kicked to the curb by Metal Sonic. Keep up the good work. You've got a great thing goin' here, and the huge fan base is a good side effect! Awesome job, man!

Ouch....

I watch the fight scenes over and over, they are so cool, poor Yoshi, hope that he's ok