For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Super Mario bros Z ep 3"

poor yoish

@ MC1
The author is dead!? WHY DON'T I KNOW CRAP LIKE THIS!?
So....like...what happened?

Some of my fav series on NG. Sad that the author is dead now.

Very nice. Kept me entertained all the way through.

Also, for those of you who want to know the song playing during Yoshi's beating, like SpritemanZ, it's called "Tempest City" from Blast Corps on the N64. :P

Another great video. There were some more things in here. more easter eggs \ ^.^ / when shadow was explaining the chaos emeralds to peach and toadsworth, that was the actual explanation he gave to... i think it was blaze. i cant remember. in the sonic x series. and then this was kinda obvious, but the time when like, 5 marios came out of the pipes, those were all marios from different game eras. uhm...i think thats it for this one. And do you have something against yoshi? XD he got his ass whipped!! youre videos are awesome.