Reviews for "How Wind Falls"

My mind, Lost in the flow, forever flying into the cosmic unknown.. . wow I went on a trip with this song I just jell-d-heck out on LOOP. 5 stars O_O

Mmm

Nice melody. Reminds me of something you'd hear when the "hero(ine)" of a movie is depressed and losing hope, but slowly trying to get it back....

sorry for corniness...^^;

ähm thanks Kimieri =D

Nice.

I noticed you used the same pattern as Heavenly Remix: Melody, Melody, Beat, Beat+Melody, Melody, end. Well crafted, great intro, but the melody for Heavenly remix suits this pattern much better. P.S. what is Heavenly Remix's original version? Send me a link plz!

Semaphore responds:

like I said the componist of the original version of heavenly remix deleted his submission

and as I listened to it from my hard disk I decided to insert some instruments to give more emotions

so there is no link and no information about the real artist =(

and "how wind falls" is composed by me

the fact it's similar is that I prefer such melody and build up in my natural way to create music that's the reason why I remixed the heavenly remix

wow

It sounds so professional i'm expecting to turn on the tv and hear it right now brilliant.

I Can Hear It

I don't believe that there is an existing word in the dictionary that can properly convey how incredibly awesome this song is.

I absolutely love the melody at the beginning. I would actually have liked the song to emphasize that melody a bit more.

The quality in this track is amazing. You have yourself a new a new fan. Thank you for this music.

Semaphore responds:

I will try to stay unique =D