Reviews for "Armor Games Collection"

dive shoot and wak

super mega flips off a diving board waking trash cans punks knives and goast that have come alive and shooting your cannons with a bunch off other frends in a struggle to take over the galaxy 3 games in one all by armore games brilliant this is brilliant

okay i guess

Game 1: score: 7990Level: 7.
Game 2: score: ??
Game 3: score: 46

Game one was too easy, but the rest too hard. Balance it better next time and you'll get an 8, 9, or 10 from me.

ok, nice game

the fighting game was not very good. However i did really like the space shooter, but diving game needed work.
first lets review the fighting game.
FIGHTING GAME
Well, lets see...oh, its not fun,for one,its boring and has the worst graphics of them all. maybe if you actully move and have a bigger playing field. I give it a 4/10
SPACE GAME
I really liked this game, it was fun and innovative.really good and well made. but it needed a little bit more action. it hade best graphics of them all and i found myself playing all night.this is one that you should put into a full game . I give it a 9/10
DIVING GAME
This was fun to although needed alot of work.it should have maybe 3 rounds or something and tally up you score. needed ro combos as well.this would also do well as a full game, as long as you fix its proplems. I give it a 7/10

Over all i found myself likeing this game and that shooting game would do really well as a full game. keep up the great work

-glenn

IT IS THE EMPEROR OF BELLY WACKERS

That diving game was pretty funny, landing him flat on his chest and all, that'd hurt like hell.

The spaceship game i didnt quite get the hang of, good graphics, I liked how you could add another computer.

The Fighting game I really liked, I got up to level 4 but died soon after.

Not bad...