Reviews for "Waffle X: Episode One"

Great!

One of the best movies i've seen in a long time on Newgrounds. Very original idea you've got going and i enjoyed it very much. Graphics were just awsome and the sound was very nice quality. For example when the announcer guy at the beggining started talking i thought it was very clear and well spoken, so nice voice acting. A very good movie, hope to see more from you in the future.

Number 1

one of the funniest most creative flashes on ng.

also i enjoyed the outlawstar ending

Yes! Very well done.

I couldn't help but notice your character's similarities to Crono in Chrono Trigger (rather than Dragon Ball as is oft suggested in the reviews). Is this coinidental?

In my opinion, your style has as its top merit its untarnished originality, and my favourite part was "Waffle Get!"

Great job!

THAT IS AWESOME,GOOD JOB :)

I LOVE THAT ANIMATION ITS JUST LIKE DRAGONBALLZ.MAN YOU GOT TO TEACH ME HOW TO DRAW LIKE THAT.
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

-THUNDERKID4

Amazing.

Incredible. This is my 4th time watching it. Though, not in all one go. I first watched this nearly a year ago. I cannot believe you still havent created episode 2, I am fuming! I loved the first episode and believe it has great potential, but unless episode 2 is released, eventually your huge fanbase will deminish.. So, oh dear waffle god, please upload the next episode!

Luckett-X responds:

Not to worry, son! Episode 2 is on its way, sorry its been a long time coming! I've learnt a lot about the do's and don'ts of animation through these 2 episodes, and there'll be some considerable changes for an Episode 3. I don't really have a "huge fanbase" though I'm afraid, which is why I'm thankful for all the fans I CAN get :P

Oh with Episode 2 I will be trying to reply a lot more to reviews as well :D